Finally a character from SONY Ericsson mobile phone Z1i, along with the integration of various portable products to other product lines and mobile phone gobble up, SONY Ericsson Z1i appearance is inevitable. There may be many people play in the process of PSP imagine if it can call. And there are a number of users complained that if the phone could make PSP has excellent game that performance. Now SONY Ericsson Z1i appear is content of these two kinds of users to buy and use demand, can call PSP phone, this is SONY Ericsson Z1i expressed by the place of personality.

SONY Ericsson Xperia Play black open figureThe graph is SONY Ericsson Z1i

SONY Ericsson Z1i used the lateral spreads modelling, but the key is not common QWERTY keyboard, but set the direction and function keys game, very good highlights its characteristics. In its positive is equipped with a 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen medal, 480 x854 pixel resolution also has a good display effect. And the machine is a 5.1 million pixel behind the camera, but also to meet everybody daily shooting demand. Z1i carrying the Android 2.3 operating system of the intelligence, the future it will also be able to upgrade to the latest version of Android 4.0.