PDA

View Full Version : Valkyria Chronicles 2 Hitting North American PSPs June 30, 2010

piyush.chopra
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Valkyria Chronicles 2 Hitting North American PSPs June 30, 2010

Not to sound like a broken record, but Valkyria Chronicles was one of the best games of 2008. It was possibly the biggest surprise of the year for me, and completely blew me away with its wonderfully addictive strategic gameplay, great story, and unique visuals. Yeah, I know, you've heard that before. The PSP sequel, Valkyria Chronicles 2, is coming to North America this summer, with Japan getting it in early 2010--oh, you knew that too. Well, I bet you didn't know this: if GameStop is to be believed, Valkyria Chronicles 2 will be one of the first big games of summer, coming June 30, 2010.

This puts it right in line with Sega's previous statement, and gives it about a six-month window between the Japanese and North American releases, which seems about right. We're still waiting on a confirmation from Sega, who will make a release date official when they're good and ready. In the meantime, head down to GameStop and reserve yourself a copy--trust me. Pick up the original while you're at it. Hopefully, VC2 will get the attention it deserves, allowing the franchise to continue.