PDA

View Full Version : PS3 games emulator on PC.

sameer2friends
12-20-2009, 09:31 PM
I am very interested to play PS3 Games on PC, Any PS3 games emulator available for PC, if not then whether any change to create it? Share yours views here

FantasyStar
12-20-2009, 10:10 PM
this is impossible, the latest consoles are simply too powerful to emulate on a PC, as far as i know, the only consoles that can be emulated now are the ps1,ps2 and most of the older consoles(n64,mame,sega ect) the psp can not be emulated(although sony has a program that can do this it has not been leaked onto the internet), some progress is being made in DS emulation although it is incredibly slow depending on the firmware. Gba emulation is probably the most common as it is perfected and the games have a small file size.
in short..the next gen consoles cannot be emulated..i mean, the xbox,gamecube,even the ps2 hasnt been fully "emulated yet" lets not run before we can walk :)
maybe in 10 years? assuming were not pre occupied by some of the future gen consoles :\ how can you just think of admiring this

phool6
12-25-2009, 04:02 PM
I too tried to find a PSP emulator.I found some programs called PSP emulator.But none of them actually work at all.My next step was buying a Graphics Card and PC versions of these games!lol!

Tetrancin
12-28-2009, 12:43 PM
It is not worth trying to find it.. Because I had Panasonic emulator and all games were very laging.. no fun playing like it.. Buy a PS3 !! :wink:

mhere
12-28-2009, 05:00 PM
i treid to play the ps3 games on my pc as i used to play the ps 1 and ps 2 games on it ..... but cant .... :( :(
i searched the lots of emulator for it but still cant find ..... !!!! i guess maybe after some time there's also gonna be the ps3 emulator available for pc ....

Tetrancin
12-29-2009, 04:38 PM
You dont have PS3 ?

razr1911
01-04-2010, 03:42 PM
you gotta be kiddin me!
The ps3 graphics engine is way to powerful to support our montiors.You can try connecting to an HD tv with an 250x of geforce!